Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Sniper maps and COD2 mapper (PHk) Schenk

Sniper maps and COD2 mapper (PHk) Schenk 11 months 2 weeks ago #632

• WitwenMacher
  • Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like wat
  • Thank you received: 75
Hi All, dear players

first I have to say THANKS to (PHk) Schenk, I like his maps !!! I'm a fan of his job he do, to invest time in a very old game with great efforts but with excellent results" > his maps !!! congrats from my site (PHk) Schenk.
All your sniper maps run on our Server :P so we of course will download and run these 2 new maps as well. :P :P :P

However, as mentioned many times, it's a old game and things are the way they are and as I've said We clearly cannot please everyone, but we always appreciate when a player come up with constructive and realistic suggestions and wishes.

Please understand Not for comments about maps how bad they are but we never had in any Rotation since we run the Server
waste time nothing else, same I would live in the Antarktika and would think about to buy me a freezer :P :P :P :lol: :lol:

For all other of those "Occasional grumblers" :P :P :P I have a short saying/proverb "The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill." People tend to want whatever they don't have. :P :P :P

Our intend is to ensure variety for our guests....we don't like to eat "Schnitzel" every day

waiting your ideas and comments
Regards
PE Witwe
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by WitwenMacher.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds