Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Bad spawns on some maps

Bad spawns on some maps 1 year 1 week ago #597

• Pero
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello sniper friends.

I must tell you that in last rotation a few maps have realy broken spawn points. Today I played and this happend regulary on 3 maps. BTW sorry Dagy for bash but you were on our side.

In my opinion good game cant be played on that maps (even if Max say its fun......its not).
So before I bother other players to much with my opinion I rather leave and stop by to tell you about it. If you care thats another story.

Regards, Peter
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Pero.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bad spawns on some maps 1 year 1 week ago #598

• WitwenMacher
  • Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like wat
  • Thank you received: 75
HI and Hello Pero

First I have to say ::::WE are the ONLY Sniper Server which run "60" maps in 1 Rotation pack my friend !!!!!! other sniper Servers run only 10 maps and out of these 10 they have 3 run gun !

However, as many times mentioned, we appreciate to get constructive proposals but also justified criticism. Thanks Pero !

BUT my friend, as you and many other frequent players know and understand is....COD2 is a real old game and NOBODY really cares about, specially regarding creating/mapping of new Sniper-maps !

These 3 maps you mentinoed, of Course we know about these let's say "small" Problems but we also know that many Players like these 3 maps really.

Keep in mind please and please also understand.......
You cannot please all of the people all of the time, but that is not such a bad thing.

Our intend is to ensure variety for our guests....we don't like to eat "Schnitzel" every day and we know neither you do.

...maybe you could start as an mapper and create few new maps :P :P

Regards
PE Witwe
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by WitwenMacher.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pero

Bad spawns on some maps 1 year 6 days ago #599

• Pero
  • Thank you received: 4
Tnx for your reply. I did expect what you will say and I agree with you in all except that the bad maps have to be in the rotation to have people to stay in server. You are right you have the last sniper server good to play and I wish for you and us to stay like that.
But dont worry its your server Im the last to talk you how to run it.

Keep with good job mate,
regards Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: WitwenMacher
Time to create page: 0.694 seconds