Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Wenn der Admin sich nicht an die Regeln hält....

Wenn der Admin sich nicht an die Regeln hält.... 1 year 5 months ago #528

Moin moin,
ich finde es nicht gut, wenn sich ein Regelfanatiker nicht an die eigenen Regeln hält.
Schlimm wird es, wenn der Admin andere Spieler während des Spielens als "Idiot" bezeichnet.
Das ist kein gutes Vorbild und stimmt nachdenklich!!! :( :( :(

Gruß
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wenn der Admin sich nicht an die Regeln hält.... 1 year 5 months ago #536

• WitwenMacher
  • Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like wat
  • Thank you received: 75
Uwe, or shall I call you "GeneralBurkhalter"

Normally I should not replay but just to avoid any misunderstandng I have to.

I really have only a weary smile for such persons like you. Persons blogging something on our Website without telling the "whole" story I hate.

You, my friend, known each other or better lets say playing together for a long time, you ......

....are posting something not even under your name !!!
....do not call a spade a spade, means simble write PE Witwe called me Idiot, no... you write ..the Admin ! just this shows what person you are. It shows your behahior and character.
....are preaching water and drinking wine
....got banned from me once for defamation and abuse / libel and slander against our Server
an "other players "
Always !! when you joined you tried to make us/our server look bad !!!or you blamed indirect
players for cheating...after you got killed...aha you see more than others..how...not possible..etc..
:::::Such statements are disrespectful to our guests playing on our server and to our server !
...was unbanned after 2 months by ...this Admin !
...after few months I noticed that you modified or tuned your config.cfg, or your direct 7 or whatever you did to remove leaves, bushes, Smog, fog etc from your PC Screen...this means you didn't saw leaves, bushes, smog, fog etc in a map as other Players do !

watch the Video under "Zodiac PB" www.youtube.com/channel/UC50fV-7ySE-ojgAV_4RAvrQ
As said ....are preaching water and drinking wine.

...but you did NOT got banned !!!
few weeks later I asked you, during a game..did you really use original settings ?...Looks a bit strange to me...2 sentence later you left the Server and I said..what an Idiot...correct ! for such behavior it is the right word..leaving without saying OK ..enough..or whatever is more than disrespectful.

However, as said ....preaching water and drinking wine.

Now to your rather unqualified comment...You are sure that many players were unfairly banned

I can tell you ""FOR SURE NOT""

As explained, I see my PC Screen with ""MY" game setteings and NOT your PC Screen with your settings!!!

This is quite convincing, also for you I assume.

And I can say that we, means the PE ADMIN's treat all caught cheaters, hackers more than fair !

Including you !!! you did NOT got banned for that..reason was I beleaved you...and still you are NOT banned !!!

In order to avoid any misunderstandings...Please note that we do NOT differentiate between any manipolation which influence the original game settings of COD2 means where a player take advantage of the other players.

Aimbot, esp, wallhack, chams, source code, bypass, directx7 Setting changes, anti cheat bypass, tools, downloads, tutorials, hack wiki,tuned conf.cfg..etc !!

If a player shoot through leaves or bushes without seeing direct the enemy we do not care which cheat he use...he cheated..period.

Pregnant is pregnant..never saw a little bit pregnant!

Regards
PE Witwe
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds