Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hack's, Cheat's, other manipulations

Hack's, Cheat's, other manipulations 1 year 4 months ago #503

• WitwenMacher
  • Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like wat
  • Thank you received: 74
Dear players..in order to avoid any missunderstandings

Please note that we do NOT differentiate between any manipolation which influence the original game settings of COD2 means where a player take advantage of the other players.

Aimbot, esp, wallhack, chams, source code, bypass, directx7 Setting changes, anti cheat bypass, tools, downloads, tutorials, hack wiki,tuned conf.cfg..etc !!

If a player shoot through leaves or bushes without seeing direct the enemy we do not care which cheat he use...he cheated..period.

Pregnant is pregnant..never saw a little bit pregnant!

Video below shows a player with tuned conf.cfg and manipulated directx7 settings !!!
he do NOT see the leaves and bushes !!!

Please note...in spectate you see "your"PC screen with "your" game settings!!! "Not" the screen of the player you spec !!! some players mix that !!

Examble for better understanding: If I would have the same settings as the below player in the video incl. tuned conf.cfg I wouldn't have had the opportunity to make this video..to show the leaves and bushes at all.

regards
PE Witwe
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by WitwenMacher.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hack's, Cheat's, other manipulations 4 months 1 week ago #709

• WitwenMacher
  • Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like wat
  • Thank you received: 74
Dear players..in order to avoid any missunderstandings

Please note that we do NOT differentiate between any manipolation which influence the original game settings of COD2 means where a player take advantage of the other players.

Aimbot, esp, wallhack, chams, source code, bypass, directx7 Setting changes, anti cheat bypass, tools, downloads, tutorials, hack wiki,tuned conf.cfg..etc !!

If a player shoot through leaves or bushes without seeing direct the enemy we do not care which cheat he use...he cheated..period.

Pregnant is pregnant..never saw a little bit pregnant!

Video below shows a player with tuned conf.cfg and manipulated directx7 settings !!!
he do NOT see the leaves and bushes !!!

Please note...in spectate you see "your"PC screen with "your" game settings!!! "Not" the screen of the player you spec !!! some players mix that !! :P :P

Examble for better understanding: If I would have the same settings as the below player in the video incl. tuned conf.cfg I wouldn't have had the opportunity to make this video..to show the leaves and bushes at all.

puknutaekipa.tk/index.php/forum/snipers-...ipulations/reply/503

regards
PE Witwe
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds