Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Last WARNING "Insulting" other players

Last WARNING "Insulting" other players 1 year 9 months ago #511

• WitwenMacher
  • Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like wat
  • Thank you received: 75
Dear Players

For given reason, we strongly point out that we do NOT tolerate that any player get insulted by other player!

Please see PE SniperOnly Server rules point 4 ! and please note .... each player is guest on our server and we expect from our guests that the server rules are followed strictly!

Each violation can end in a tempory ban or even in a permanent ban !

I'm sure that you fully agree with me that each player should be treated with respect and dignity

Regards
PE Witwe
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by WitwenMacher.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pero, EXCITE

LAST WARNING "Insulting" other players 1 year 8 months ago #516

• WitwenMacher
Dear Players

For given reason, we more than strongly point out that we do NOT tolerate that any player get insulted by other player!

And specially we do NOT tolerate such behavior if this is done by an PE Member !

Regardless who, regular player or PE Member will be banned if this happen means in case he repeatedly made such accusations or even hinder another player to play the game (block him etc)

If there is something where you, in your opinion see a Player is playing against rules then report this to ADMIN. Record a video if possible BUT do NOT blame the Player.

Ne zelim da vidim da bilo ko od igraca optuzuje drugog igraca za koristenje glitchu ili buga ili nekog drugog cita, ako imate problem prijavite adminima. Postujte druge igrace dok god su oni gosti na PE serveru. Sve ostale odluke donose admini. Kad vidimo to nema veze PE Member ili normal Player dobi BAN !!!

Regards
PE Witwe

Last WARNING "Insulting" other players 1 year 8 months ago #517

• EXCITE
  • EXCELS─░OR
I WISH EVERYONE IN OUR SERVER WILL BE LIKE US[HOLLISTER/DAGY/POKA/ZODIAC AND ME]

I WILL KILL YOU TOMORROW.. THANKS WITWENMACHER

Last WARNING "Insulting" other players 1 year 8 months ago #518

• WitwenMacher
Peoble are different, and that's excellent and good so.... BUT....we all should have the decency and intelligence to step aside before coming up with comments which do nothing to help the cause.

We play an old game with old maps and these maps may have liitle errors or as it's in most cases the player who got killed saw the situation different than the player who killed him ..

There are article about also availible on our website under ...
"Topics in category: Snipers Only Modern&Classic eXtreme+v2.9"
Page 1...Maps - Spots under frequent discussions.....Sniper map "mhz convoy"....Bug !
Page 4...Complaining/Crying/Arguing - Video !

A hint from my side in case you think a player use a bug to mage his kill...change the angle ---means change your spot and try from another angle...I can tell you it works ...bum bum and after 3 kills from your side the other player will leave your so called "BUG"...beleave me.

Anyhow please respect the rules and respect the player "each Player" as long there isn't any other decison made by Mirz, Natalie or myself.

Regards
PE Witwe
The following user(s) said Thank You: EXCITE, =CS=Nightmare
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds